Thanks to everyone for your kind comments and emails. I really appreciate it. I feel I am ready to return to blogging. I still am not in a great place and I miss him so very much. I never knew I could love him so much either. He will always be with me. I still haven't got my spark or light back, I really hope they return soon.
I took this photo in Newcastle, when we were down for a few days last month. I like bridges and I think it is time for me to cross this bridge and try to get back to some normality.


Take your time. We know how difficult it is.
ReplyDelete...I was afraid that this was the reason that you were MIA! Be well and it's good to have you back.
ReplyDeleteGood to know you are on the mend. Best wishes always. Take care.
ReplyDeleteGreat to hear you're back blogging, Ananka. I hope you'll "cross the bridge" soon.
ReplyDeleteGreetings,
G.
A bridge is a good start to a new outlook.
ReplyDeleteBoa tarde minha querida amiga Ananka. Seja bem-vinda. Obrigado pela visita e comentário. Saiba que você é muito especial, para esse seu amigo carioca. Uma excelente tarde de segunda-feira para você e seus Escócia.
ReplyDeleteMy Darling friend Ananka! It's great that you've come back! I missed you very much.
ReplyDeleteI have been thinking about you Ananka! Welcome back!-Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteMy dear friend, I'm so happy to see your have returned. However, take your time I/we are all here for you. The bridge is very lovely and a symbolic photo. Crossing a bridge will bring back your beautiful light. Again take your time and take care of yourself. Hugs N
ReplyDeleteI am very sad for what you have been through Ananka. It is very hard to cross the bridge but when you are on the other side, always look forward. We will all be here to support you. Sending love and hugs dear friend.
ReplyDeleteHello, Ananka,
ReplyDeleteMay the waters follow their course beneath the "bridge" and may your heart find peace.
Welcome back to the blog!
Kisses!!!
Ananka que bom que já voltou, que tudo corra bem com você, feliz semana bjs.
ReplyDeleteGreat to have you back, Ananka.
ReplyDeleteWelcome back to the blogosphere! That Newcastle bridge shot captures such a powerful moment of transition. Losing someone special shatters your world completely, stealing every ounce of joy. Taking that first step forward requires unbelievable bravery, please be gentle with yourself. Your spark will return whenever you are ready.
ReplyDelete🥰
ReplyDeleteThat is a pretty scene.
I'm glad you are back, I've been worried about you. I started to email you but I lost your email address, I couldn't find it anywhere. Continued love and hugs from all of us here.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're back again.
ReplyDeleteHow lovely, you are Back!
ReplyDeleteDear Ananka, I am very happy to see you. Your health and happiness are the most important things, dear friend. Take the time you need to heal. I am sending you much love and hugs 🫂 🤗 ❤️
ReplyDeleteWie schön, dass du wieder schreibst. Ich mag deine Texte sehr. Die Brücke als Synonym für den Übergang zu wählen war eine gute Idee. Ich wünsche dir, dass es dir allmählich besser geht und du wieder deine alte Schaffenskraft erreichst.
ReplyDeleteSo nice to see you return. I know it's very hard losing a loving animal but time will help.
ReplyDeleteI can understand that. It's a hard thing to get through. I'm glad you felt good enough to come back.
ReplyDeleteIt's great to have you back. I'm really happy to hear from you. The photo of the bridge is so positive—it's wonderful.
ReplyDeleteSo very pleased to see this post from you and to receive your comments on the low carb diabetic blog :)
ReplyDeleteWhen you say "I think it is time for me to cross this bridge and try to get back to some normality." that is a good step forward ... not always easy but we're all here for you.
My good wishes.
All the best Jan
Beautiful bridge. Again, I'm very sorry for your loss.
ReplyDeleteBonito puente. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeleteGood to have you back.
ReplyDeleteIt's good you are giving yourself time.
ReplyDeleteI am sorry for your loss, Ananka.
ReplyDeleteTime is the only healer, and we certainly have to cross bridges to leave our darkness behind...
I hope you will be well soon.
The amount of pain you feel is equal to the amount of love you received
ReplyDeleteWelcome home, Ananka. We're always here for you, whenever you are ready ...
ReplyDeleteCross the bridge, Ananka, and don’t look back.
ReplyDeleteBoa tarde minha querida amiga Ananka. Obrigado pela visita e comentário. Uma excelente tarde de terça-feira, para você e todos os seus familiares na Escócia e um grande abraço do seu amigo carioca.
ReplyDeleteThat's a great shot, Ananka. Take your time and blog when you are in the mood..there's really no rush.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad that you are ready to return to blogging, because your work is important and makes the world better. Healing is a long process and is not linear, so try not to put too much pressure on yourself during this time. Sending you love, always <3
ReplyDeleteWelcome back.
ReplyDelete