Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 10 January 2024

Signs

My post for Signs today is this:


I took this on the 8th of December last year. This was part of a normal walk I did and this appeared! Just a little bit up beyond the gate is a waterfall and about a half mile a pond then another half mile a few more ponds. This is kinda in the middle of nowhere but there is a water plant to the right, so I guess this must be for their staff!

20 comments:

  1. ...how nice, you were out for walk on my birthday! Take care and be well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you allowed to smoke on the inside or outside of that gate?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weird to allow smoking in that tiny area only. Yet, there is no risk for fire in the woods?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only really during the warm summer heatwaves we get these days. I know, I totally don't get it!

      Delete
  4. I guess those are real signs of the times!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me gusta la imagen. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You just never know what you might find in the woods. Great shot and something to talk about too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are definitely some interesting signs! I suppose you never know what you will come across!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've not seen signs like that before ...

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Permissão de fumar numa área cheia de vegetação... nunca tinha visto!
    Sinais curiosos! Um belo achado fotográfico, Ananka!
    Beijinhos! Continuação de uma feliz semana!
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why have one sign when you can have two!

    ReplyDelete