Pages

About Me

My photo
I have been Blogging since 2011. I first started with 2 Blogs about nail polish, which I do from time to time. My main focus is on my more recent Blog which is about photography, mainly nature and wildlife. Welcome to my little world :-)

Friday, 14 August 2026

Not Quite On The Line

 

Super parking

This van was not on the line meaning the guy would not get a fine! I checked it, must have been a few millimeters between the wheel and line! It made me giggle!

12 comments:

  1. Few millimeters that count! Cute photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...this is tough for many!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bom dia minha querida amiga Ananka. Obrigado pela visita e comentário. Infelizmente, muitos fazem isso, na cidade onde eu moro. Uma excelente manhã de sábado e um grande abraço do seu amigo carioca.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness! That was close!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder if the driver planned it that way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Close!-Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Riscas a linha, e quanto ao pneu da bicicleta? :(((
    Saudações do meu país, Eslovénia, Andreja!

    ReplyDelete