Pages

About Me

My photo
I have been Blogging since 2011. I first started with 2 Blogs about nail polish, which I do from time to time. My main focus is on my more recent Blog which is about photography, mainly nature and wildlife. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday, 19 August 2026

Signs 19th August 2026

Linking to Tom's Signs: https://backroadstraveller.blogspot.com/ 

Hello Glasgow Sign in Scotland

I saw this in a Fish & Chip shop in Glasgow and thought it was really cool!

9 comments:

  1. Hello to you, too! he wants them all to come on in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this sign, dear Ananka! Thank you for sharing this, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boa noite minha querida amiga Ananka. Obrigado pela visita e comentário. Essa placa é maravilhosa e muito linda. Uma excelente noite de quarta-feira, para você e seus familiares na Escócia e uma grande abraço do seu amigo carioca.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a pretty sign, yum, fish & chips!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a fun sign and I used to love the fish and chip shops on what seemed like every corner in my hometown :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lindo letrero. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete