I have been Blogging since 2011. I first started with 2 Blogs about nail polish, which I do from time to time. My main focus is on my more recent Blog which is about photography, mainly nature and wildlife. Welcome to my little world :-)
Boa noite minha querida amiga Ananka. Obrigado pela visita e comentário. Essa placa é maravilhosa e muito linda. Uma excelente noite de quarta-feira, para você e seus familiares na Escócia e uma grande abraço do seu amigo carioca.
Boa tarde minha querida amiga Ananka. Espero que esteja tudo bem com você e seus familiares na Irlanda. Uma excelente tarde de quinta-feira e um grande abraço do seu amigo carioca.
It's great and so colorful.
ReplyDeleteHello to you, too! he wants them all to come on in!
ReplyDeleteyes, I like it!
ReplyDeleteI really like this sign, dear Ananka! Thank you for sharing this, dear friend!
ReplyDeleteBoa noite minha querida amiga Ananka. Obrigado pela visita e comentário. Essa placa é maravilhosa e muito linda. Uma excelente noite de quarta-feira, para você e seus familiares na Escócia e uma grande abraço do seu amigo carioca.
ReplyDeleteThat's a pretty sign, yum, fish & chips!
ReplyDelete...I say, hello Glasgow!
ReplyDeleteThat's a fun sign and I used to love the fish and chip shops on what seemed like every corner in my hometown :)
ReplyDeleteLindo letrero. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeleteAttractive 😍
ReplyDeleteNice -Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteThis is so original!
ReplyDeleteIt IS cool. Is the sign neon?
ReplyDeleteThis is an excellent sign!
ReplyDeleteIt's really lovely.
ReplyDeleteConsidering what it is, it's delightful!
ReplyDeleteI'm reading it and I really like this sign, it's something special!
ReplyDeleteClever
ReplyDeleteTraveling the world!!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Ananka!!
Fresh fish, fresh hello.
ReplyDeleteTjena.
ReplyDeleteThat cheeky character with the Saltire hat leaning over the sign is pure perfection.
ReplyDeleteHello Glasgow, indeed.
ReplyDeleteI like it, too. If only I could go say, “Hello” to Glasgow!
ReplyDeleteI love it :)
ReplyDeleteLovely sign!
ReplyDeleteFunny and interesting sign!
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteSigns with illuminated lettering are great. They look nice.
I like it :)
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
That's a lovely sign.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute sign! I hope you have a great weekend <3
ReplyDeleteIt's very cute!
ReplyDeleteThat is a cool sign.
ReplyDeleteCool sign, and I suddenly find myself craving fish & chips!
ReplyDeleteCool!
ReplyDeleteYou are right. This is a very cool sign.
ReplyDeleteOi, Ananka! Adorei voltar aqui!
ReplyDeleteA placa é realmente interessante.
Um abraço e boa semana! ♪(´▽`)
It is really cool sign
ReplyDeleteFantastic sign!!! Happy Monday!! 😻✨🐾✨😻
ReplyDeleteAnanka é bem legal mesmo, desejo uma feliz segunda-feira bjs.
ReplyDeleteBoa tarde minha querida amiga Ananka. Espero que esteja tudo bem com você e seus familiares na Irlanda. Uma excelente tarde de quinta-feira e um grande abraço do seu amigo carioca.
ReplyDeleteOlá Ananka,
ReplyDeleteUma placa interessante,
Continuação de uma boa semana.
It looks gorgerous!
ReplyDeleteUma plaquinha interessante.
ReplyDeleteSaúde a você! — Drª. Jéssica Mayra
Dear Ananka, you are in my thoughts.
ReplyDeleteIt is indeed cool, I hope you are fine.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you and sending good wishes.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Hello Ananka, I was thinking about you this morning and wanted to let you know. Sincerely hope you are okay. Sending hugs, Denise xxx
ReplyDeleteYou are making me want to go to Glasgow and have a meal of fish n chips!
ReplyDeleteDear Ananka, I am thinking about you, dear friend, and I hope you are alright.
ReplyDeleteHi Anaka, hope all is well... sending oodles of purrs from us to mew! 😻🐾🦋🐾😻
ReplyDelete