A blog for all my photo adventures, mainly wildlife!
Linking to Tom's Signs: https://backroadstraveller.blogspot.com/
I suspect the sign was not heeded by all.
A very good sign.
Should be a responsible way to treat our Mother Earth.
Great sign-Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com
Excellent advice!
Awesome!
The sign is great. That's exactly how it should be.
The old basics that need to be repeated time and again ...
Dear Ananka, I love this, and agree wholeheartedly!
Yes, that's a good one and I hope everyone pays attention. The roof is mostly done, probably a few more hours. Kitties still hiding.
A lovely sign and message.All the best Jan
...and each day you should leave no footprints, only good deeds!
What a fantastic sign.
My dear Ananka, this is a great sign.
Lindo cartel. Te mando un beso.
Oh, if the sand is too hot I wear shoes.
Good advice 😃
That's a really cool one!
Like Aquarius, it is a clever sign.
Beautiful image.Greetings
Muy interesante el cartel, también yo lo hubiera fotografiado.Saludos.
Hello Ananka,Nice picture. Funny!!Many greetings,Marco
Sim é fofa, Ananka feliz quinta-feira bjs.
I do agree :-)
Take only photos, leave only footprints is a wise idea through all natural places.
Imagine o chulé de pés desse tamanho. rsrsrsrsNova Tirinha Publicada. 😼Abraços 🐾 Garfield Tirinhas Oficial.
Such a good sign
Nothing beats a good beach.(ꈍᴗꈍ) Poetic and cinematic greetings.💋Kisses💋 ©Theda Bara.
Very true and very fun way to give this message.
That is such a cute sign! I love it!
I liked that, a very clever way to get the point across :)
Works for me.
I think I may have seen this one, its a good message.
I suspect the sign was not heeded by all.
ReplyDeleteA very good sign.
ReplyDeleteShould be a responsible way to treat our Mother Earth.
ReplyDeleteGreat sign-Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteExcellent advice!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteThe sign is great. That's exactly how it should be.
The old basics that need to be repeated time and again ...
ReplyDeleteDear Ananka, I love this, and agree wholeheartedly!
ReplyDeleteYes, that's a good one and I hope everyone pays attention. The roof is mostly done, probably a few more hours. Kitties still hiding.
ReplyDeleteA lovely sign and message.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
...and each day you should leave no footprints, only good deeds!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic sign.
ReplyDeleteMy dear Ananka, this is a great sign.
ReplyDeleteLindo cartel. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeleteOh, if the sand is too hot I wear shoes.
ReplyDeleteGood advice 😃
ReplyDeleteThat's a really cool one!
ReplyDeleteLike Aquarius, it is a clever sign.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful image.
ReplyDeleteGreetings
Muy interesante el cartel, también yo lo hubiera fotografiado.
ReplyDeleteSaludos.
Hello Ananka,
ReplyDeleteNice picture. Funny!!
Many greetings,
Marco
Sim é fofa, Ananka feliz quinta-feira bjs.
ReplyDeleteI do agree :-)
ReplyDeleteTake only photos, leave only footprints is a wise idea through all natural places.
ReplyDeleteImagine o chulé de pés desse tamanho. rsrsrsrs
ReplyDeleteNova Tirinha Publicada. 😼
Abraços 🐾 Garfield Tirinhas Oficial.
Such a good sign
ReplyDeleteNothing beats a good beach.
ReplyDelete(ꈍᴗꈍ) Poetic and cinematic greetings.
💋Kisses💋 ©Theda Bara.
Very true and very fun way to give this message.
ReplyDeleteThat is such a cute sign! I love it!
ReplyDeleteI liked that, a very clever way to get the point across :)
ReplyDeleteWorks for me.
ReplyDeleteI think I may have seen this one, its a good message.
ReplyDelete