Pages

About Me

My photo
I have been Blogging since 2011. I first started with 2 Blogs about nail polish, which I do from time to time. My main focus is on my more recent Blog which is about photography, mainly nature and wildlife. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday, 11 August 2026

Spider In The Garden

Thanks again for your lovely comments yesterday <3

Spider in garden in Scotland

This spider was in my garden a few months ago. I think it's a Harvestman spider. It was quite big with those long legs!

24 comments:

  1. I enjoy seeing spiders. Hubby not so much, so when they are inside, I try to capture and release before he finds. This is a great photo. Thank you for stopping by to see our squirrel. We are so very sorry about your loss. It is a very difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiene unas patas muy largas.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes, that's a big dude, I have a fear of spiders.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It certainly does have long legs!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...I know that you enjoy theses 8 legged critters, but I don share that with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fascinating. I do like spiders.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow those legs...hope it did get some flies to eat..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am not going to go back to the garden anytime too soon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eu odeio aranhas. IRK! rsrsrsrs

    Nova Tirinha Publicada. 😼

    Abraços 🐾 Garfield Tirinhas Oficial.

    ReplyDelete
  10. He's a big one, for sure. Now that I think about it, I haven't seen any big ones here this year... It's been a strange year.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great photo! Thanks for sharing!!! Happy Wednesday!!! ✨🐈🐾🐈✨

    ReplyDelete
  12. Impresiona el tamaño de sus patas. Ahora es el tiempo en donde se puede ver muchos insectos.
    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A Harvestman is an arachnid, Ananka, but not a spider. It’s easy to see why it’s often referred to as a Daddy Longlegs. I once knew a woman who personified it to Harry Longlegs. Perhaps the female was named Harriet Longlegs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great shot.
    rkrsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love spiders too. This one is a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yeah, harvestmen are not spiders. They do belong to Arachnida but to call them spiders is incorrect... anyway, lovely photo! Good to see you posting again.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've started getting spiders in my bed
    I don't know where they come from
    But I don't want them in my bed

    ReplyDelete
  18. We have them here in Poland too

    ReplyDelete