Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 4 August 2022

Double Vision


 

We either have double vision for this photo or the Male Mallards are trying to recreate that famous Marx Brothers mirror scene!!! I am a huge fan of the Marx Brothers and no matter how many times I've seen the films they still make me laugh! Both of these Mallards are so beautiful I think. :-D

26 comments:

  1. They always swim in pairs. It is a true companionship

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that is it! Such good friends aren't they :-D

      Delete
  2. Lindos patos, te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And just think, that famous Marx Brothers scene was in Duck Soup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These ducks are brothers (or sisters) or friends! Long live duck friendship!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are good friends. Both are boys so brothers! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  5. I'm seeing double 🍺🍻🥴

    ReplyDelete