Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 11 October 2022

Busy Flower

 


Well isn't this a busy little flower! This was taken on 5th September.

Got out again today and another 10 miles! It did rain and I got wet haha. My plan is to get out the rest of the week too and aiming for 10 miles each day. I feel fit enough and my eye is so much better. I honestly think missing the walking had a major negative impact on the prolapse. 

RIP Angela Lansbury who sadly passed away today. Loved her in Murder, She Wrote.

34 comments:

  1. Bela foto. As flores e os insetos serem foram, s~eo e sempre serão, cúmplices e amigos
    Caminhar/correr faz bem à saúde.
    Deixo cumprimentos poéticos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They will always be friends yes! Thanks for visiting :-D

      Delete
  2. Glad you are feeling so much better. Yes RIP Angela.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's some busy as a bee flower! You sure are walking lots. We were sure sad to hear about Angela Lansbury too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes it was a popular spot! Thanks it is helping. Yup RIP :-(

      Delete
  4. ...I'm proud of you, 10 miles is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me alegro que estés mejor caminar es un buen ejercicio. Te mando un beso y genial foto.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Darling Ananka! Do you take Ailith for your walks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do take Ailith sometimes, when she isn't at preschool!

      Delete
  7. Nice flower and wow 10 miles a day is super cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is and I am happy! Thanks so much :-D

      Delete
  8. Busy bees on a beautiful flower, they're loving it.:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're doing great! And love the pic- that IS a busy little flower!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You picked the flower at rush hour...
    I have spent many hours with my mother watching Angela Lansbury uncover murders.
    RIP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly did! Great photo moment at rush hour ;-) Yes I loved that show!

      Delete
  11. So glad you are able to get out there! This photograph is incredible as well. I was so sad to hear about Angela Lansbury. I am a huge Murder She Wrote fan. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am too thanks. Glad you like this. And yes I loved it too, RIP.

      Delete
  12. A lovely photograph.
    Pleased you are able to enjoy your walks.
    Yes RIP Angela.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Jan, I do love my walks so much! Thanks :-D

      Delete