Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 10 October 2022

I Hope He Did

 

This was taken on my older phone: HUAWEI P20 Pro. Date: 19th July 2021.

I saw this last year and thought it was so cute! I really hope he did ask her out <3

So today was a good day! I got out and did 10 miles and got lots of photos. I need to transfer them from the phone to the laptop. It was sunny but chilly. The first day in over a week it wasn't raining! I am hoping it will be dry tomorrow. I felt so much better getting out too. Hope you are all well and have a good week planned.

40 comments:

  1. HA! I wonder if he did ask her out?!?! That was some walk, good for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope he did! Thanks, was so happy :-D

      Delete
  2. I too really hope he did ask her out :)

    So pleased you were able to get out and enjoy a walk.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is a nice thought :-d

      Thanks Jan, so gald to be out again :-D

      Delete
  3. ...I have a granddaughter who asked a boy out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is so cute! I hope it all ended well. So glad you were able to get out for a long walk and enjoy nature!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is cute! I hope so too. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  5. Me alegro, que estés mejor. Linda foto. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Strong chalk that hasn't been washed off after a year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I don't think it is still there sadly! Hopefully they are though ;-)

      Delete
  7. 10 miles is quite the walk! Glad your feeling up to moving about.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! I wish it would rain here. Lots of grass fires getting close here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that is not idea. Not something we get here.

      Delete
  9. Adoring! All the best to your walks. Great you are getting a lot of photos taken.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice to see. Congrats on the 10 mile walk, it's great to be out and about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bill. It really is wonderful with nature :-D

      Delete
  12. Seguro que tuvieron un estupendo encuentro.
    Buen paseo te diste.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice post and great photo, I liked a lot

    ReplyDelete
  14. When I was dating my wife, she had an admirer at work. I think he was devastated when she told him that she was spending a Christmas trip with her new boyfriend.

    Apparently he didn't try asking her out before but I do remember being on the opposite end of an admiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure he was! And you were the lucky one with her :-D And now little Alexander is here :-D

      Delete