Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 18 October 2022

Ghost Mushroom

 

This was taken on my older phone: HUAWEI P20 Pro. Date: 23rd July 2021.

Doesn't this little mushroom look like a ghost? Right in time for Hallowe'en!


36 comments:

  1. Yes, it does look like a ghost, spooky cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...yep, it looks like Casper the ghost.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen a mushroom like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks very interesting.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bello hongo y si parece un fantasma. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very intriguing, indeed. Love the shot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope it didn't frighten you, Boo:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cogumelo estranho. Parece mesmo um fantasma, rsrssr
    .
    Cumprimentos poéticos.
    .
    Pensamentos e Devaneios Poéticos
    .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a strange one for sure! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  9. I also have Huawei both p20 and p40 pro
    a very good mobile phone for photography

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really loved my P20 Pro. They are very good phones for photography :-D

      Delete
  10. LOL
    Yes, it does look like a ghost.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Uma imagem que me fez sorrir! Ficou adorável este fantasma! Foi um belo achado fotográfico!
    Beijinhos!
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It made me smile too, so glad you like this one :-D

      Delete