Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 6 October 2022

Spider's Webs


I thought these webs were pretty cool. I saw them when I was walking along the canal. I always love seeing webs :-D Spiders are cool, in my eyes lol! This was taken on 1st September.

42 comments:

  1. They really do know how to surf the web, beautiful art they do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They certainly do! Spiders are wonderful. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  2. I like the way they catch the light!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do catch the light well. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  3. These spiders are really daring to spread their web!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lindas telarañas. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post!
    would you like to follow each other?
    follow me first and I'll follow you back
    www.rosetinz.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Brooklyn Bridge of spider webs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw spiders' webs many times too. Hello, Ananka!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are in lots of places Irina! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  8. Works of art, nice capture!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. They really are. Wonder how big the spiders are! :-D

      Delete
  10. I am not a fan of spiders but I must admit their webs are a work of art sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them and they are amazing little creatures. Yes the webs are amazing :-D

      Delete
  11. Spiders webs are works of art :)

    Enjoy the weekend.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi,

    Nice blog. I am new. Do you want to follow each other?

    https://fashionandwishlist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. If a spider bites me, it better make me Spider-Man

    ReplyDelete
  14. Foto maravilhosa minha querida amiga Ananka. Bom final de semana.

    ReplyDelete