Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 13 April 2023

A Robin In February

 


As the title suggests this a Robin I got a nice shot of in Feb! I find on my walk, that Robins are really friendly and it is often easy to get photos of them!

I totally forgot to do my Signs posts yesterday! I'll get one sorted for next Wednesday. 

36 comments:

  1. ...you robin is quite different from ours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats of such a nice picture of a grey & orange Robin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful bird. Nice when they hold still for a photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like when they hold still haha! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Yup birds in general apart from crows! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  5. Un gran clic Ananka. Precioso pájaro.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That little one sure is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Es muy lindo pajarito. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very much posing there! A good photo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Que imagem linda! Fantástica partilha, Ananka!
    Beijinhos
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always enjoy seeing Robins ... nice photograph.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Uma imagem maravilhosa! Belíssima partilha, Ananka!
    Beijinhos!
    Ana

    ReplyDelete