Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 3 April 2023

Edinburgh Zoo Trip 1 - 15th Jan 2023

We all got annual passes to Edinburgh Zoo for Christmas. Our first visit was 15th January and here are some of the photos. Expect plenty more Zoo Posts ;-)

 














36 comments:

  1. ...giraffes are my favorites!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! I love the panda just relaxing and kicking back :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a brilliant collection of animals, captive Edinburgh Zoo Ananka.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! These pictures are fantastic. I love love love giraffes. They are so beautiful. Thank you for sharing these <3
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so awesome! Thanks Shannon :-D

      Delete
  5. Hace tiempo que no voy a ver un zoológico, ya va siendo tiempo de visitar de nuevo el de mi ciudad.
    Bonitas fotografías. Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely. Regine
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photographs.
    I think my favourites are the giraffes and panda :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are both good ones! Thanks Jan :-D

      Delete
  8. Nice series of photos at zoo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such beautiful critters, they are all so special.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, for showing those beautiful photos, it was so nice being able to see all those lovely creatures!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excellent. Edinburgh is one of my bucket list cities

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you really need to visit! Thanks Greg :-D

      Delete
  12. Sweet times! Love the photos(✿◡‿◡)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Uma série de imagens incrível! Excelentes registos, Ananka!
    Beijinhos
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  14. Que reportagem fotográfica incrível! As imagens estão fantásticas, todas elas! Beijinhos
    Ana

    ReplyDelete