Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 5 April 2023

Coal Tit

 


This is a little bird called a Coal Tit! They are fairly common here in Scotland. Isn't it a little beauty! Took this on 25th October last year.

I was up at the pond earlier and all the frog are gone. So I will eagerly await the tadpoles and get photos of them once they appear.

36 comments:

  1. ...tadpoles are a sure sign of spring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are. I am getting excited!

      Delete
  2. There is also here, but the difficult thing is to catch it as you have done...
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I find they are hard to capture! I was lucky. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful bird! This is such a great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a marvelous creature! Congrats on such a great photo, Ananka.
    I didn't see the Coal Tit while I was visiting Scotland :-) :-) :-) ... maybe that bird lives in the Northern part of the country.

    Regards,

    G

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Giorgio, glad you like it. I am central and there are a few here! :-D

      Delete
  5. Beautiful wee bird such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Es un bonito pájaro. Por aquí los que veo mayormente, son los gorriones.
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are lots of different types of birds here. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  7. It truly is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a pretty little one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a sweet bird.

    ... it will be nice to see the tadpoles :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan :-D Yes looking forward to seeing them :-D

      Delete
  10. Uy que lindo pajarito. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are those seeds surrounding that bird?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. They are such pretty birds. Thanks Irina :-D

      Delete
  13. I don't think we have these. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks they are quuite popular here :-D

      Delete
  14. Uma imagem encantadora! Beijinhos
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  15. Uma imagem linda deste bonito passarinho!
    Beijinhos
    Ana

    ReplyDelete