Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 6 April 2023

First Bee Of 2023


This is the first bee I have seen at the pond this year! It looked like it was struggling so gave it a little sugar solution. Isn't it a pretty one!  

30 comments:

  1. It's beeautiful. Stopped by for an energy boost, knew you could fix him up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...you are a brave lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beauty. Probably a little sluggish from the cold. I used to see bumblebees when I was a kid that looked like this. Sad that I never see them anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it still is a tad cold here! Thankfully there are still a lot here :-D

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. For the size of the bee they are normal!

      Delete
  5. It's beautiful ...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. We've had some bees here but I'd never get that close. Such a fun photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More and more appearing now. They are really placid and nice little creatures :-D Thanks :-D

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks Irina, though bees are friendly :-D

      Delete
  8. Lo extraño, es que no te haya picado. Te has expuesto bastante.
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, you are very brave. I would have left it alone.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Este ano a floração das árvores durou tão pouco tempo! Pobres abelhas, não terão muito pólen para encontrar! Estamos com temperaturas altíssimas para a época e as flores caem rapidamente... isto é péssimo para todas as culturas...
    Uma imagem belíssima! Beijinhos
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a lot of bees this year, so that was good to see :-D

      Delete