Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 11 December 2023

Hello Again

Hello everyone. Sorry for the long, long absence. It wasn't intended. Nothing bad just work was getting too much. I ended up struggling at my old job and got a new job in August, which I absolutely love. One of the best, if not the best, jobs I have ever had. I work 2 nights a week, yes back on nightshift again! 

Last time I was out walking and taking photos was early July and then I started again last week and been out most days since. I forgot how much I love taking photos, walking and blogging, oh and of course painting my nails haha! I have lots of photos from those months I wasn't blogging, so I will need to go through them all and see what to post.

Health wise everything has been fine apart from a wee cold here and there and nothing that floored me. I managed to work through them. I am still taking honey and all the other natural things. I'll probably post about that soon and my experiences.

I hope everyone is well and thanks for all the lovely comments you all left on all the blogs. Talking of the other blogs, I was upset to find out that the Ciate did not have a nail polish advent calendar this year! Last year was the 10th Anniversary, so I am wondering if they decided to stop after that!

I also have a surprise for tomorrow that I will post about! Irina already knows about this! ;-)

36 comments:

  1. Lovely to see you back :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see you back.

    I'm having trouble leaving a comment so I've come through as anonymous but I've linked back to the low carb diabetic blog :)

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Yes blogger still seems to be having the same issues as before!

      Delete
  3. ...a job that you like the greatest gift in the world. For 50 years I do what I loved and it wasn't like work! ☃️ 🎄 ❄️ 🎅🏼

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly is! I totally agree. I am so glad to hear that Tom :-D

      Delete
  4. Welcome back! I was so happy to see your comment!!! And glad all is well. I'm glad you're taking photos again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We've been missing you and hooray for a new job that you really like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, good to be missed. Thanks Terry :-D

      Delete
  6. Welcome back and congrats on the new job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me alegra leerte de nuevo. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have not heard of you for a long time! It's nice you've returned to your blog! Congratulations on your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great to see you are back blogging! Congrats on your new job :-) Looking forward to see your honey and other natural things which you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Giorgio. Yes I will post about these things I take soon :-D

      Delete
  10. I was wondering what happened to you at all. Glad that you are well. All the best

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome about the new job! Great that you have been taking photos too. All the best to your blogging! Thanks for being here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes I have a lot of good ones :-D

      Delete
  12. Yeah! You are back! I am glad all is well too! I'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again, I really appreciate that :-D

      Delete
  13. Wonderful news to hear! Awesome to know you have found a job you love, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it really does make a difference :-D

      Delete
  14. Bom dia de terça-feira, com muita paz e saúde. Seja bem-vinda de volta minha querida amiga Ananka.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So grateful to know that you are okay and that things are going well in your life. I'm glad your new job is so much better. It's wonderful when things work out like that! I look forward to everything you will share in the future. You were so missed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All is well. Yes it makes a difference having a job you enjoy. Thanks so much Shannon, I really have appreciated this :-D

      Delete
  16. Que bom tê-la de volta, Ananka! E que bom saber que as coisas melhoraram em termos laborais, consigo! Votos do maior sucesso, para o seu novo trabalho! Já não sabíamos de si há tanto tempo, que começamos a imaginar hipóteses... mas às vezes, pausas são necessárias! Eu mesma tenho andado menos presente na blogosfera, pois a saúde da minha mãe, cada vez vai dando mais que fazer, pois a idade, já lhe vai pesando... mas vamos com calma, um dia de cada vez! Haja saúde, para superarmos todas as novidades e contrariedades!
    Um beijinho grande! Votos de tudo a correr pelo melhor!
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ana. Hopefully your mother is okay. Yes age does catch up with us all! I am so glad to be back here :-D

      Delete