Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Friday 22 December 2023

Mr Rook Goes Shopping

I was out shopping on the 20th a few days ago and I was just getting into my car to leave the carpark and I noticed 2 Rooks not far from me, so I got my phone out and started taking photos. This Rook was getting a bit of orange that someone must have thrown away!  




36 comments:

  1. ...it sad to have to live off handouts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, that's why I always feed the birds! :-D

      Delete
  2. Takes what he can get, it can be tough at times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that's it exactly. I try to help by feeding them when I can :-D

      Delete
  3. That one looks quite happy with his find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boa tarde de sexta-feira e bom final de semana. Tenho em meu quintal, uma sabiá, com dois novos membros da família.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so nice Luiz to have them in your garden. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  5. I also saw a big crow today when I went Christmas shopping

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uy que tierno. Te mando un beso. Pasaba a desearte una feliz navidad para ti y tu familia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it. Thanks same to you and your family. All the best :-D

      Delete
  7. At least that Rook is getting his vitamin C.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on taking such great picture of the crow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He really is a wonderful creature. Thanks Giorgio :-D

      Delete
  9. Well done! A good shot!

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Boa tarde de Domingo. Que seu domingo seja um dia muito especial. Aproveito para desejar, um Feliz Natal cheio de paz e saúde minha querida amiga Ananka.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Uma imagem belíssima, e tirada no timing certo! Grande foto, Ananka!
    Beijinhos! Continuação de Festas Felizes, para si e todos os seus!
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ana. It is good to be in the right place at the right time! All the best :-D

      Delete