Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 21 December 2023

A Funny Sign

I was so tired I didn't manage to blog yesterday! I have a sign for signs post which is on a Wednesday. This is from Edinburgh Zoo and made me laugh! I took this one on 8th July.




32 comments:

  1. ...it's sad that this sign is necessary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well yes, that is a very valid point Tom!

      Delete
  2. That did make me chuckle :)

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buen cartel. No molesten a los ositos. Te deseo una feliz Navidad y te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes leave them alone! Thanks Merry Christmas :-D

      Delete
  4. You don't want to give the bear indigestion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just want to give the bear a hug 🥺

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is the closest actual zoo to me, I haven't been though. This sign is amusing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow really! There are a few down south. It is, made me laugh! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  7. :-)) Um aviso que me fez sorrir! Um belo achado fotográfico!
    Beijinhos
    Ana

    ReplyDelete