Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 14 December 2023

Grasshopper

So these few photos took me about an hour chasing after the little fellow, but it was well worth it! These are both from 5th July this year. 



I feel really lucky to have managed to get these photos.

36 comments:

  1. ...Keep hopping along! ☃️ 🎄 ❄️ 🎅🏼

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natureza pura e maravilhosa. Parabéns pelo registro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't they amazing creatures? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on such beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hay que ser constante y gracias a tu constancia lo has conseguido.
    Tiene mucho mérito estas fotos y eso se debe a tu gran trabajo.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It certainly paid off! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  6. Estupendos detalles. Grandes fotos.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent photos! Grasshoppers are so cool and unique!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are pretty cool! Thanks Terry :-D

      Delete
  8. Oh wow. You are such a talented photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You caught up with your quarry, photographically speaking.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know how you manage to photograph such small creatures. And for some reason they are not afraid of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like the little bugs and insects! They must trust me! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  11. Ambas as imagens estão fantásticas, mas a segunda está muito especial! Belíssimos registos, Ananka! Adorei ver!
    Beijinhos!
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you like them. He was nice a little fellow :-D

      Delete
  12. These are great, well done.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete