Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 6 June 2022

Frog Season

In mid March here in Scotland the frogs start to appear and start spawning. 

The female was getting a lift from the male haha!



These were a few more I spotted in the pond. Sadly this year, when they started spawning the weather was lovely and sunny but then we had a cold spell for a few days after that and it was frosty, so a lot of the spawn didn't survive. I am hoping to see the little frogs appear shortly.

22 comments:

  1. I do hope you will see the little frogs soon.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's frog love! Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adoring that first photo so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! But I don't want to touch it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha frogs are okay here in Scotland :-D

      Delete
  5. These frogs are very interesting 😊

    ReplyDelete