Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Friday 3 June 2022

Mushroom With Snow


This is one from last year. I took it at the start of December when we had a little snow in Scotland. I see this mushroom on my walks a lot as I pass by it frequently. I am not sure what type it is...possibly Turkey Tail...anyone know? This one really intrigues me due to its patterns and the way it looks. I take its photo a lot!

24 comments:

  1. No idea what type of mushroom that is ... but it is a nice photograph with the sprinkling of snow.

    Enjoy your weekend.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like the photo. I need to do more research on mushrooms. Thanks Jan :-D

      Delete
  2. The mushroom photo is so beautiful. :) I just found your blog through Greg's blog, and I wanted to say that it is awesome.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Quinley. Glad to have you here :-D

      Delete
  3. That looks lovely, and great shot! Sometimes I am afraid to touch mushrooms.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Yes some mushrooms are toxic! Best not to touch them in the wild!

      Delete
  4. Lindos hongos, te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. But I don't know about mushrooms..other than eating them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes and I only eat ones I know or have purchased! I do like mushrooms a lot :-D

      Delete
  6. Love the colors in the photo. Awesome shot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm guessing you wouldn't put it on a pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know the names of mushrooms either.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello!
    Nice image. I have no idea what kind of mushrooms it could be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello. Good to see you here! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  10. Welcome dear Ananka!
    I don't know the names! Sorry!!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marisa! Good to see you here :-D

      Delete
  11. Mushrooms are wild! And I like seeing it in the snow. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like seeing all the different sorts! It liked how it looked in the snow :-D

      Delete