Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Sunday 5 June 2022

Rook

 

It is no secret that I am totally obsessed with crows and corvids in general. This is a rook. He was looking at me with a look of curiosity! Crows are very intelligent birds, along with primates they are probably the most intelligent creature next to humans. I find them really interesting and fascinating birds.

24 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. :) I've seen several rooks at my bird feeder and they're nice to look at.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just! I love how they look. Oh nice, they are interesting creatures for sure :-D

      Delete
  2. Nice pic! He does look curious :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Greg. Yes probably wondering if I was a friend or had food!!

      Delete
  3. Yes, he does look curious.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He looks cute while being curious I think too, thanks Jan :-D

      Delete
  4. Rook image Ananka, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lindo cuervo te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, we used to have a crow that hung out at the house. It would swoop down and sit on your shoulder. Talk about making me jump. Kind of scary. Thanks for the photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that is mega awesome. Sounds like a friendly crow for sure. If you treat them with respect they make good friends!

      Delete
  7. Wow! You managed to catch him at such a good moment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I was so glad with the photo. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  8. Bom dia você fez um ótimo registro. Confesso que não sei, se aqui no Brasil temos corvo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really. I thought crows were all over the world! Thanks Luiz :-D

      Delete