Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 29 June 2022

Curious Crow

 


I spotted this crow up a tree. I was looking at him and this is how he was looking back at me. I told him I am a friendly and happy to feed him! What a lovely face he has. Crows are such amazing creatures and so intelligent :-)

30 comments:

  1. What a great photo. The crow is interested in what you are doing, such great expression with his body.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is perfect I think! Lovely fellow :-D

      Delete
  2. Great photo. It seems to be looking at us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way its looking at you - great photograph.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uy que lindo, te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Haha yes true, nothing beats the cat at that!

      Delete
  6. I've read they're smarter than either dogs or cats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes Kirk, they are second to us and primates!

      Delete
  7. Bom dia. Desejo um ótimo mês de julho com muita paz e saúde. Aproveito para desejar um bom final de semana.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is quite the shot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your crow is beautiful. I love crows. :)
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful crow. :) They are indeed very intelligent! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes they really are. I am obsessed with crows! Thanks :-D

      Delete