Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 4 July 2024

Cormorants

 



These are Cormorants. They are fairly common in Scotland. Though these photos were taken in England! I have had a few sighting of these birds at the pond and on the canal. They are nice looking birds.

24 comments:

  1. I like both the photos of the cormorants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I see them occasionally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An integral part of the coast. Sadly, they have often been persecuted throughout history, and we are barely more enlightened today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a shame. Every creature has its place in our world.

      Delete
  4. Nice pictures of the cormorants. I haven't seen any here in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cormorant is always a peaceful bird at waters

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a beautiful looking bird!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lindo pájaro. Te mando un beso

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super photographs of the Cormorants.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow! I don't think I've seen one before, but they are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photos, the first one is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them. Thanks Fernando :-D

      Delete