Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 24 July 2024

Signs

Today's sign is:


 

I noticed this when I was out a walk with my friend. We were in the middle of the woods and someone had put this jacket hook up and the sign! I thought it was quite funny. People do some weird and crazy stuff.

26 comments:

  1. Yo no dejaría la chaqueta colgada y me iría andar ni cuatro, ni cinco km.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can find things in the most interesting places. Nice one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly I know crazy! Thanks Bill :-D

      Delete
  3. ...I'll take your word for it, I'm not a beer drinker.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Acrually, it has nothing to do with the wood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing whatsoever! Someone was having fun!

      Delete
  5. The tree compliments well with the sign

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. It is just the sign hanging on the tree Irina :-D

      Delete
  7. Genial letrero. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So if you tap that tree...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some people have too much time on their hands!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They certainly do David! At least it isn't a bad thing I guess. :-D

      Delete