Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 11 July 2024

My Friend The Rook

 




I made friends with this Rook. I gave him plenty of seeds to feast on. I really think he is a gorgeous creature. Corvids are just wonderful birds I think.

30 comments:

  1. Intelligent, appealing and worthy of all the attention you give it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks David, I agree. They are wonderful birds :-D

      Delete
  2. ...i hope that it doesn't bite the hand that feeds him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All three are very good, I love the last one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fernando. Yes, you cannot beat a cute head tilt! :-D

      Delete
  4. Le ha encantado posar, para tus fotos.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos of a beautiful bird.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It has a personality and a temper for sure

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uy que lindo mirlo. Me recuerda a los pájaros que hay en mi jardín. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like you did make a friend, so good looking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am glad to have him as my friend :-D

      Delete
  9. We call these "Crows" in Australia and in the native language our First Nations People, they call them a "Wah".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crows are a wee bit different from Rooks over here. Good to know, I haven't heard "Wah" before. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  10. That white about his beak. Very unusual.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. Glad you like them Shannon, thanks :-D

      Delete
  12. Three super photographs.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them, he is a beautiful bird :-D

      Delete