Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 8 July 2024

Plume Moth

 


This is a Plume Moth. This photo was the first time I had ever seen this. I wasn't sure what it was at first so had to research it. I took this last July.

28 comments:

  1. ...this beauty is new for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really looks like a plume
    Very nice shot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uau! Deve ser assim que o inseto se camufla na natureza, parece uma pluma mesmo. Lindo e branquinho. Beijos e boa semana! 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous looking moth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, taht one is really stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is completely white. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda foto . Me gusto mucho. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! That's a great photograph.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Moths come in such diverse forms there is never an end to their fascination. Be prepared for a steep learning curve though, Ananka, but it’s lots of fun. Congratulations on an interesting discovery and a fine picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh they really are amazing and fascinating :-D Yes there is a lot to learn about them. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  10. Me gusta su bancura, encima de esa flor amarilla.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. First time seeing Plume Moth.
    I read above that it is a moth.
    Thanks for featuring it!
    Have a great day Ananka!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a lovely moth I think. Thanks :-D

      Delete