Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 5 September 2024

Autumn Is Coming

 


There are signs of Autumn all over the place just now in Scotland. I really liked this leaf. I am not sure if someone put it on the fence or if it fell like that. Either way, I was impressed! I took this photo last week.

20 comments:

  1. ...here, it's right around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As our leaves begin to change, the wind usually disrupts the process and blows lots of them from the trees.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have bad winds over here as well Bill. It's getting crazy the weather! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  3. I do like that leaf.
    Autumn is one of my favourite seasons.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Autumn Jan, so many lovely colours. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  4. That's a pretty leaf! We're ready for Autumn here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too and so is my camera! Thanks Terry :-D

      Delete
  5. Linda hoja . te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is a hint of colour in the trees now and it is going to pick up the pace soon and the woods will be ablaze with reds and golds. Such a spectacle each year. I always look forward to it and we take more pictures to add to the hundreds we already have, which for the most part are filed away and never looked at again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot wait for the millions of good photos I will take! It is a wonderful season with amazing colours. I usually go through mine and find the good ones for posting! :-D

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. I am not good with the heat so summer isn't the best time for me! Thanks Irina :-D

      Delete
  8. Very nice and original photo.
    How lucky that autumn is approaching!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I am looking forward to it. Thanks Fernando :-D

      Delete