Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Friday 6 September 2024

Friendly Deer

 



We visited Chessington a few months ago, I'll post photos soon. It is about a 9 hour drive back home so we stopped at a service station on the way back and came upon this glorious sight! 2 deer right next to the cars on the grass. I obviously took the opportunity to get photos! There was a forest at the back, so they must have come from there. They did seem relaxed with humans, something I would warn all animals not to be haha!

40 comments:

  1. A nine hour drive. That’s a long way so the deer were a just reward.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it was a long drive. Honestly I was so happy to see them :-D

      Delete
  2. That's a nice bonus for your long ride. They are absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was and my daughter was so happy to see them too :-D

      Delete
  3. Tranquilos están , mientras consume su alimento.
    Feliz fin de semana.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are truly majestic.
    You have not missed the opportunity. Good shots

    ReplyDelete
  5. But you had a beautiful view! Lovely deer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can enjoy such marvelous creatures in your country ... you make me envious of your environs :-) great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are wonderful creatures. Thanks Giorgio :-D

      Delete
  7. This is a beautiful photo, love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos. Unusual to see them up so close!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look so calm and peaceful

    ReplyDelete
  10. How lovely you saw these deer.
    Great photographs.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were all happy to see them. Thanks Jan :-D

      Delete
  11. Look at those glorious antlers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's always a pleasure to see them, isn't it...?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Comen amigablemente. No hay ninguna disputa entre ellos.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an incredible moment! So glad you were able to capture it!

    ReplyDelete