Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 26 September 2024

The Wicker Man

 


This kind of reminded me of The Wicker Man! There is a famous photo of Christopher Lee standing in front of it with his arms up, maybe that's what I was thinking! Anyway it is a lovely and interesting tree whatever you see in it!

6 comments:

  1. I also see his face, his body, his arms, his hands and even his fingers.
    Brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I wish that nature would grow some hair on the top of my head!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's wecoming you with open arms. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Bill, it does look as if it's welcoming you with open arms.
    You do find some interesting images.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lindo árbol Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete