Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 10 October 2024

1 Year Anniversary

 





One year ago today Stitch arrived to his forever home with us. He was abandoned and left for dead in a park. A member of the public took him to her local vets in Northamptonshire and a member of the vets team fostered him. He ended up with my partner's step-sister. And we ended up with him! I could not imagine my life without him now. He has been a wonderful addition to our family. In the first photo, that was a few days after he arrived and the other 3 photos are from August. He was at the vets on Tuesday getting his vaccination boosters and the vet said he was a healthy and happy young boy. 

10 comments:

  1. ...everyone needs a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He really looks very healthy and happy.
    He is very lucky.
    Nice photos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is such a happy little guy. Thanks Fernando :-D

      Delete
  3. Congratulations and many more wonderful years. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Gotcha Day handsome Stitch! You are such a happy looking and fortunate dude to find such a wonderful forever home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Olá Stitch! Você é muito fofinho!
    Parabéns por adotar o bichano, adoro!
    Beijos nas bochechas! 😘😺

    ReplyDelete