Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Sunday 20 October 2024

Moths Mating

 




These are photos of 2 Five Spotted Burnet moths mating. If you have a keen eye, you'll notice they have some pollen on them. Moths are great pollinators too.

10 comments:

  1. I can see that you are determined to become the Dr. Kinsey to the insect world, Ananka. Your curiosity knows no bounds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bom dia e ótima semana. Uma segunda-feira com muita paz e saúde. Elas são lindas. Não temos essas no Brasil.

    ReplyDelete