Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Friday 4 October 2024

Saving The Bees

 



This is a bee I saved a few years back. Bees are wonderful little creatures and so very important. Sometimes during the summer they need a little extra help so I always carry a sugar solution with me on my walks and feed them it. I have no fear in picking them up and have never been stung while helping a bee. After she got her hit, I put her on a flower, made sure she was okay, took a few photos and then she flew off.

9 comments:

  1. ...life without bees would be pretty bleak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have to help bees continue their important work in our world.
    Great photos, Ananka !

    ReplyDelete
  3. A little help from friends, that's fantastic. Wonderful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the fairy godmother of the forest.
    Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Se hace una idea de su tamaño, al ser fotografiado en la palma de la mano.
    Feliz fin de semana.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They really are so important to our environment. They really don't look scary up close at all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are an angel! -Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so kind of you! I love that you are so thoughtful and caring <3

    ReplyDelete