Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 3 October 2024

A Friend Came To Visit

 



These photos are a few years old now. This little fellow came to visit me in my garden. I was taking photos of him down low when he decided to jump onto my hand! To my joy he stayed there for a short time and I got these photos of him. Isn't he gorgeous.

27 comments:

  1. ...they come hopping along at this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little is wonderful
    The sharpness is great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alguna vez, ha entrado uno de estos en mi patio.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are wonderful creatures! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  4. Um gafanhoto, não é?
    Veio pulando pra sua mão, adorei!
    Beijos nas bochechas!🌺

    ReplyDelete
  5. He really is gorgeous. He knows who to hold hands with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is so darn cute and that's a wonderful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of God's creatures love to give and receive love, so he decided to land with all his beautiful green coloring on your hand.
    (ꈍᴗꈍ) Poetic and cinematic greetings.
    💋Kisses💋

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two fabulous photographs.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lindo bicho. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bien pillaste a ese pequeño.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete