Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 1 October 2024

Hello October 2024

 


Autumn is in full swing over here in Scotland and it is the 1st of October. Hallowe'en will be here soon and I love it! The clocks will also change at the end of this month! Happy October everyone :-D

21 comments:

  1. Wonderful autumn with its beautiful colors

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has amazing colours. Thanks Mikael :-D

      Delete
  2. ...Ananka, I wish you an Outstanding October!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya tienen las hojas las tonalidades de otoño, que tanto gusta.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love autumn and your photos, the leaves have beautiful tones.
    I hope it comes here too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fernando, they really do. I hope it will and then see your photos :-D

      Delete
  5. Happy October to you too, Ananka. Enjoy this wonderful time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty leaves, Happy October!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The autumn leave look fresh still

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely to see these images.
    Wishing you a happy month of October.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lindas hojas. Ten un buen mes. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're starting off the month right with some leaves-changing-colors pictures.

    ReplyDelete