Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Saturday 3 September 2022

All Loved Up

 



More Damselflies! This time from a few weeks ago 14th August.

They were all loved up and happily making babies. I like the fact it kinda looks like a loveheart too. I didn't disturb them and think they were happy at this fact ;-)

Didn't manage to blog yesterday, was exhausted. Managed my walk and over 4 days I have done 41 miles (65km)! We also went to Ikea later on in the evening, which was fun!

38 comments:

  1. ...this is an amazing capture. 41 miles is amazing. I wish that we had an Ikea nearby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it Tom! Yes I was very happy with that! :-D

      Delete
  2. Hello, dear! It's nice you have done 41 miles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! so many miles! Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome shot! Great exercise. Don't overdo it. Rest up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely shot! Oh, I wish I could walk that much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it takes time to do that! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  6. Such an amazing shot! Love it! All the best to a peaceful weekend 🍂❤️💕

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are amazing photos. :)
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  8. How beautiful! And it's wonderful that you are walking lots. You inspired me and I actually went for a walk myself yesterday. (Not nearly as long as the walks you take, mind you!) Ikea is always so much fun. Glad you were able to go see what was there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so cool you went out walking too :-D Thanks :-D

      Delete
  9. That blue is so pretty! You sure are walking lots, good for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks guys. Yes trying to get fit and shift the weight!

      Delete
  10. Me alegra que estés mejor cuidate. Me gustan los caballitos muy dulces. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you are so kind. Glad you like them :-D

      Delete
  11. I love that metallic blue! And wow 41 miles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Boa tarde de domingo e bom início de semana. Espetáculo. Fotos maravilhosas.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Unfortunately the closest ikea is about ninety miles away

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that is far! My local is about 25 minutes in the car!

      Delete
  14. Fabulous photographs.

    Well done with your walking :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete