Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 1 September 2022

A Pretty Blue Damselfly

 


Isn't this a pretty little fellow. I love the colouring and the detail on this one! I took this on 30th June.

Managed another long walk today 10 miles again and got another 3 miles in when I was out shopping and we headed to Starbucks to get a Pumpkin Spiced Latte....Hallowe'en is coming 😊

36 comments:

  1. ...I love it, but they sly for fast! 10 miles?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes they are! yup 10 miles on the walk and an extra 3 later on the in early evening!

      Delete
  2. That is one blue beautiful critter! Another great walk, keep moving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, glad you like it. Getting there haha!

      Delete
  3. The blue is fantastic! I wonder what the real size is with this one. I get allergy with most insects actually.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not really allergic to many insect! About the length of a finger! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  4. Wow- I love how electric blue it is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That insect's color is almost gemlike.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty. Regine
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is incredible! I am so excited that Halloween is coming. Such a great time of year :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's so beautiful.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Boa tarde minha querida amiga Ananka. Esse inseto é maravilhoso. As cores azul e preto. Lindas.

    ReplyDelete