Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 14 September 2022

Who Is Hiding In The Tree

 


Who is that I see up in the tree? Oh it a lovely looking squirrel! What a beautiful creature! I took this on 24th August.

I did another 9 mile walk today while pushing my daughter's pram/buggy/stroller! There were a lot of hills involved and she did a lot of walking. We picked a few brambles and ate them. They were very tasty. Still feeling physically sore from the walking. Before the operation on my eye, I could walk a good bit further and not feel any leg pains and didn't even get sore feet! I think this op has taken it out of me physically too!

32 comments:

  1. I am starting to do more urban walks instead. Having a fixed focal length helps with creativity. The squirrel is so cute looking there. That is the kind of bonus in your walk :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't really done an urban walk as such, I prefer rural! I must try one soon. Yes that is the wonderful thing about the walking :-D

      Delete
  2. ...there is no way that I could walk 9 miles, congratulations to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I am surprised I managed. Thanks Tom :-D

      Delete
  3. That's a cute squirrel! I hope your eye gets all better soon, but that's still quite a walk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He really is. Thanks. I am hoping it will soon!

      Delete
  4. Uy espero que te mejores. Linda ardilla. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful capture !
    Operations can wear us out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ivana. Yes I think this one has with me!

      Delete
  6. Awesome walk! Great that you are so diligent! Love the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Just Wow about walking all those miles! Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Foto maravilhosa minha querida amiga Ananka. Uma excelente quinta-feira.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, how beautiful! I love squirrels! Wow, that sounds like a super active day! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so pretty aren't they! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  10. Oh, what a sweet photograph. I always enjoy seeing squirrels.

    Well done on your walking but listen to your body and rest if you need to, having any operation can take it out of you physically.

    Thanks for letting me know about my comments. It is very frustrating that blogger still seems to put some of them in spam!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Thanks Jan :-D

      Yes I really must learn to listen to my body more but I feel lazy when I am not out walking!

      Yes, any that go to spam always get published unless they are real spam!

      Delete
  11. The squirrel is so cute. :)
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  12. Operations are tough!

    Love the pic! :)

    ReplyDelete