Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 5 September 2022

Peacock Butterfly

 



This is a Peacock Butterfly. I spent about half hour trying to get these photos! I chased it about for a while. They move so fast, it is hard to capture them! These were taken recently, 14th August.

Got another walk today and have started to watch what I am eating since I need to lose weight. 

28 comments:

  1. ...don't we all need to lose some weight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha some people are lucky they don't need to!

      Delete
  2. I don't get to see butterfly variety like this one. Beautiful colour and pattern! I am trying to get some daily exercise by doing street photography lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These ones are popular here in Scotland! That is a good form of exercise :-D

      Delete
  3. Butterflies are so dainty and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like beautiful butterflies. Ananka, I've just emailed you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love butterflies, they are amazing. Thanks Irina :-D

      Delete
  5. Beautiful Peacock butterfly images, great photos Ananka.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't seen one like around here. Great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely butterfly.

    Pleased you are enjoying your walks.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Imagining you chasing it around! :) I love butterflies...

    ReplyDelete
  9. You were definitely dedicated to getting the perfect pictures...but you succeeded! How incredible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really am. Anything for a good photo! Thanks Shannon :-D

      Delete