Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 13 September 2022

My Friend The Crow

 



This is one of my crow friends. He lives near the pond and is always there when I feed the coots and duck. He knows I will feed him too. I really like him and he ia friendly soul. These were taken on 21st August.

I had a lazy one today and ended up back at Starbucks for the Pumpkin Spiced Latte - totally addicted to them haha!

24 comments:

  1. I have never heard of pumpkin spiced version of a latte. Sounds yum! The crow/raven looks majestic there

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it is very popular over here in the UK and always here in time for Hallowe'en! Thanks it is a beautiful bird :-D

      Delete
  2. Pumpkin Spiced Latte ... perfect for this time of year :)

    I like the photographs of the crow.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it really is Jan! I love it!

      Thanks glad you like him :-D

      Delete
  3. That's one cool crow! Hard to believe pumpkin spice latte season is here already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He really is a cool dude! I know, I am super excited :-D

      Delete
  4. ...crows are common here and pumpkin is the flavor of the season for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crows are common here too and I love Pumpkin for this time of year :-D

      Delete
  5. Es muy lindo me recuerda a los cuervos de mi jardín. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thought you would like this one don't know of you have Instagram -Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com
    https://www.instagram.com/reel/CieDfy6s1zw/?igshid=MTA0ZTI1NzA=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have Instagram but could view it! Lovely nails :-D Thanks Christine :-D

      Delete
  7. Very foreboding and interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely from afar but I wouldn't want him landing on top of my head.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I would love to have one near me, that trusts me!

      Delete
  9. Tis the season for pumpkin spice. Very intriguing photo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These pictures are incredible! And yesss to a Pumpkin Spiced Latte. I love fall flavours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them! And glad you agree, isn't it so tasty :-D

      Delete
  11. Crows are quite clever he probably remembers you feeding him before.

    ReplyDelete