Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 21 September 2022

Yes Dearie, Things Were Better In Our Day

 



I thought these 2 cows looked like they were having a good chat about how things were better in the past! The sheep in the background was eavesdropping haha!! I really love the facial expressions on each of the animals! These were taken on 7th September.

Thanks to everyone for your kind words, feeling a lot better today :-)

32 comments:

  1. So sweet! Yes, it looks like a great chat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... I hope you are feeling better too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Certainly is! These girls know a thing or 2!

      Delete
  4. Those looks really do make ya smile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really made me happy that day! Glad you like em too :-D

      Delete
  5. Lindas vaquitas. Espero que estés mejor. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a lot better now thanks :-D Yes cute girls :-D

      Delete
  6. They looked stoned. Recently news is saying we are going to have synthetic milk very soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes they do actually now you point that out! I wonder what that means for these gals?

      Delete
  7. I am glad you are well. Are the cows and sheep your friends?

    ReplyDelete
  8. They certainly do appear to be enjoying each others company!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Boa tarde minha querida amiga Ananka. Desejo muita saúde para você.

    ReplyDelete