Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 12 September 2022

Happy Logs

 



I spotted these on a walk in July. Both are looking very happy aren't! How cute. Both photos were taken on 29th July.

4 days without a walk and I was going crazy today. So just had to get out! Managed 9 miles and wore my sunglasses the whole time. Bright lights and the sun are causing me issues at the moment, but that is to be expected from what I am told. I will say, after 4 lazy days, my legs were sore!

26 comments:

  1. ...I always wear my shades, they make me look cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shades ALWAYS make people look cool don't they :-D

      Delete
  2. Those logs are so cute! WOW, that was quite the walk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stump is happy that they're not going to end up as some Ikea furniture like the rest of that tree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute photos. These smiles also make those who see them smile.
    All the best for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They certainly made me smile! Thanks Maria :-D

      Delete
  5. Boa tarde. Desejo uma ótima tarde de Terça-feira. Fotos maravilhosas minha querida amiga Ananka.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha ha, they are funny, thanks Ananka.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those happy logs made me smile - great photographs.

    Yes, important to wear sunglasses, well done on your 9-mile walk.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so cute! Yes sunglasses are so important! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  8. Oh dear, I left a comment, came back to see it had published and it's dis-appeared!!! Blogger is still playing up from time to time.
    Am I in spam?

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Jan, a lot of the comments end up in Spam but I always publish them. I donno why this keeps happening to a lot of bloggers? And happens when I post on other blogs too!

      Delete
  9. These made me smile today. They were just what I needed to see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could make you smile :-D Thanks :-D <3

      Delete