Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 7 September 2022

Ghostie

 


Is it a ghost? It is littering? I spotted this blanket while out my walk the other day and thought someone was getting ready for Hallowe'en! This was taken on 31st August.

I got out another long walk today, was super happy. I have discovered a new route that still includes the pond and am really loving it. As you all know, I am very loyal to that pond and the creatures that reside there!

38 comments:

  1. ...it's a bit early for Halloween isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boa tarde Ananka. A foto ficou incrível e sensacional.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my geek days, it was part of psychiatry curriculum that illusion, misconception and visual hallucination are separate entities. I can see this ghostly figure could confuse these three terminologies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would have been fun I bet. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  4. The ghost must be getting ready for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That would have made me jump back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Genial foto me gusto el fantasma sabana. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, this definitely looks like a Halloween decoration! I'm glad you've been enjoying your walks so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Put me right in the mood for Hallowe'en! Thanks been really enjoying them :-D

      Delete
  8. That blanket image is a bit earie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought it was a trump supporter

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks like a ghost! YES! Ananka, are Jethro, Abby and Chiana yoga cats too?

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL It does look a little ghostly.

    So pleased you are enjoying your walks.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. It does look a little like a ghost. :)
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  13. Boa tarde e um ótimo sábado com muita paz e saúde minha querida amiga Ananka.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This would make my laugh if I saw it too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it was a good one I thought! Thanks :-D

      Delete