Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 22 September 2022

Sheepish

 




Aren't these sheep interesting! I saw them all in the same field on one of my recent walks. Number 3 is my favourite, that face haha! They were all staring at me and I was talking away to them! These were taken on the 5th of September.

26 comments:

  1. ...the sheep that we have here are always dirty and scruffy, these look nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are quite classy aren't they! Thanks Tom :-D

      Delete
  2. We'd like to see them and have a chat too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were so nice and friendly :-D Thanks :-D

      Delete
  3. That headshape is not like a sheep I am familiar with. Quite furry and full looking :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quite common here in Scotland. They are lovely looking aren't they! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  4. Love how they are looking at you :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that is pretty good. Got some good eye contact from them :-D

      Delete
  5. I love how you see them all as unique and can choose a favourite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are all different! Thanks Christine :-D

      Delete
  6. They ARE interesting. Is it a particular breed of sheep?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh they certainly are. Texel is the breed of that type. Thanks Kirk :-D

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Sheep are just so very cool! Thanks Shannon :-D

      Delete
  8. The sheep is so cute.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete