Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 27 September 2022

Treecreeper

 


This a photo of a bird called a Treecreeper! I was lucky enough to get this shot. One of the walkers I used to meet said they kinda look like a little mouse, I can see what he was on about haha! This was taken on 25th March this year.

30 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. That one certainly is! What he a cutie he is though :-D Thanks Tom :-D

      Delete
  2. It camouflages very effectively! Love this find in your walk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great camouflage, almost missed him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He really is well hidden there against that tree! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  4. Oh, my goodness, that bird blends right in. It took me awhile before I saw that bird.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an interesting name for a bird!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! They are fairly common over here too!

      Delete
  6. What a beautiful wee bird. Amazing that you saw him, he blends in nicely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must have had better eyes back then haha! Thanks Bill :-D

      Delete
  7. So lovely!!! very nice photo! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. Camuflagem perfeita e registro único. Obrigado pela foto.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow look how it blends in! :)

    ReplyDelete