Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 20 September 2022

Colourful Berries

 



I spotted these interesting berries on a tree! I like the fact they are all different colours! All at difference stages of development! Not sure what they are or if they are edible, so I left them! These were taken 31st August.

I have been a bit under the weather lately. Eye healing isn't happening :-( I still have hazy vision and in a lot of pain. Prolapse has been acting up and just generally drained! I am really trying my best to get on with things. But sadly not been out walking for a while and it is driving me mad!

I hope you are all well.

32 comments:

  1. Lindo colorido. Cuídate.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great capture! Love the lovely red they reveal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks glad you like it! Yes the red is pretty :-D

      Delete
  3. THose are very pretty berries! I sure hope you feel better super soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks glad you like the berries! On the mend now, thanks so much :-D

      Delete
  4. ...is this nightshade? I hope that you are on the mend soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Tom after googling it, you are right! Thank you so much :-D

      Delete
  5. Those are great photos!

    Sorry to hear about your eye, and that you're not doing so well. I hope you'll start feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lon :-D

      Let's hope so, starting for feel positive again :-D

      Delete
  6. I really hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!

    Hope you feel better!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting berries. I think I have seen them around here too (in the heartland) but I think I was told not to eat them. I hope you are on the mend. Rest. If you can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly wasn't eating them haha! Thanks so much :-D

      Delete
  9. Yes I think, nightshade is probably, doesn't have to be as deadly. It is like, tomatoes, tomatillos, bell peppers, eggplant, white potatoes, chili peppers, paprika, and goji berries among many more.
    I do hope that do be illness you may well again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I think Tom is right! That is true Bob, good to know :-D Me too, on the mend now. Thanks :-D

      Delete
    2. Cores e fotos maravilhosas minha querida amiga.

      Delete
  10. I'm so sorry to hear that you've not been well and are in pain. I'm sending you lots of well wishes. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shannon, really appreciate that <3 <3

      Delete
  11. Lovely photographs, what beautiful colours.

    I do hope you will soon start feeling better, take it one day at a time.
    I think it's important to listen to your body and rest if you need to.
    Plenty of time to walk when your energy levels/fitness gets a little higher.

    My good wishes.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan :-D

      That is so very true but I do miss my walking so much. Thanks <3

      Delete
  12. Sorry to hear you've not been too well. I like the different coloured berries in your photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Getting better as each day goes on. It is pretty cool isn't it :-D Thanks :-D

      Delete