Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Friday 14 June 2024

A Beautiful Crow

 


It is no secret that I love crows. I think they are wonderful birds and so intelligent! I take lots and lots of photos of them! This one is so very beautiful I think. I met him in April this year!

30 comments:

  1. ...they are interesting omnivores.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I generally like all birds, great photo !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Los suelo ver de vez en cuando, por los parques y jardines. Siempre me paro a contemplarlos.
    Feliz fin de semana. Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are wonderful. They are very common over here :-D

      Delete
  4. A beautiful crow and a beautiful photo.
    He poses for you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fernando, I am so happy he posed for me! :-D

      Delete
  5. Gran foto y encuadre.
    Buen fin de semana.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, they are so amazing and so inquisitive too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lindo cuervo. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely portrait with crow showing his best profile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He really is showing it well! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  9. It looks like it's eating well. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete

  10. A great photo

    Happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great photograph.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete