Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 12 June 2024

Signs


This is my post for Signs today. 

I spotted this last August at Dover. It made me giggle so much! I think that is because I am a huge Peter Green fan!! 

24 comments:

  1. The only Peter Green I know of was the founder of Fleetwood Mac.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup that's the very man I was thinking of and it made me giggle!

      Delete
  2. I am too!! He was a genius who, in addition to playing wonderfully, has composed great songs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear that Fernando. He really was, I agree :-D

      Delete
  3. El nombre de las personas preferidas, nunca se olvidan.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...dang, Peter Green died young!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good one!

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The opening of the BRICS Games took place on June 12. Participants came from 70 countries, even from Europe: Italy, Bulgaria, France, Germany, Hungary, Lithuania, Portugal, Romania, Georgia, Great Britain, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey.
    The opening can be viewed on YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjpxCrrt3dI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Irina I have not heard of the BRICS game before. Thanks for the information :-D

      Delete
  7. There are also here in Italy Peter Green Chilled's trucks 🚚🚛🚚
    Enjoy the rest of this week ☀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes, they get about! Thanks Giorgio, same to you :-D

      Delete