Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 18 June 2024

No Fear!

 



This is me holding various creatures! The first photo is a snake, the little hand to the left is my daughter! She had no fear. The second are hissing cockroaches in my left hand and finally a frog! I have no fear at holding or touching these creatures! 

LOL please note: I did not take the first photo!!!

32 comments:

  1. ...I've NEVER been a fan of snakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shots! Snakes are scary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo sería incapaz de tocarlos. Recuerdo de cuando era pequeña, un primo algo mayor, que capturaba sapos o ranas y salía yo siempre corriendo para que no me los acercara.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very fearless. I really like bugs but seeing them in their habitat...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks. Yes it is good to see them naturally :-D

      Delete
  5. Great to see children who are not afraid of reptiles and insects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray for no fear and passing that on to your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. La serpiente es muy bella y la rna tambien. Las cucarachas mejor lejitos. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them! Haha I don't mind cockroaches :-D

      Delete
  8. Dear Ananka! I hope these creatures are not dangerous for Ailith and you. Be careful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, they are not dangerous in these circumstances! Thanks Irina :-D

      Delete
  9. Good on you! Loved the last photo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Touching them would give me creeps lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anaska well done you are very brave!!
    Your blog looks interesting and I'm following!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are very good photographs.
    Nice to see your daughter touching the snake and showing no fear.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad she has no fear of an creature! Thanks Jan :-D

      Delete
  13. Very brave of you and your daughter!

    ReplyDelete